Monday, March 23, 2009

A Day Of Prayer For Mary Kate


"Have faith in God." Jesus answered. "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain. 'Go, throw yourself into the sea.' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11: 22-24

Today is the day we have set aside to call all friends, family and prayer warriors to join together with one common goal, to lift Mary Kate and her family up in prayer. I am so very excited about tonight. It is so amazing to see how many people love this little girl and want to pray for her and for her complete earthly healing. My prayer is that tonight will be uplifting to everyone and that each will grow in their own faith and prayer life by this prayer vigil. We are currently working on getting things where Regina will be able to join us tonight. St Jude has some security firewalls within the wireless internet system that it provides to the families. As always, I have a few "tricks up my sleeve", I am determined to make this happen for her. We will begin this evening at 7:00pm (Memphis time). This is the first time we have done this on this new site, so if you have any difficulties getting signed in to the chat room, please first make sure you have Java installed on your computer. It is a free installation and does not take long at all to install. Second, just keep trying. It is possible that we have such a good turn out that it might just take a little time for people to get logged in. This will begin at 7:00 and we will go as long as people want to pray, all night is fine with us! This chat/prayer room stays open 24/7, you may come and go at anytime. For those of you who join us this evening, I want to thank you in advance. Regina and family thank you.

Today our focus in on Mary Kate, but we have many others that need our prayers too, Please don't forget to check the links under "Our Friends" and see what is going on in their lives today. They need our prayers and encouragement each day too. I just want you to know, I think you are all so awesome and I appreciate the encouragement that you have given me to get this website up, going and running for the benefit of these kids.

I just want to share some verses with you to prepare us for tonight's prayer night.

He was before all else began and it is his power that holds everything together. Colossians 1:17

Dear Lord, I cannot hold everything in my life together and keep it from spinning out of control. Your Word says that you have the power to hold all things together, so I'm putting it all in Your hands. Amen

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. Psalm 34:17

"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you" John 15:7

I hope that each of you has a wonderful and blessed day today and that you will be here to join us tonight. I know that tonight we will be praying our desires for God to heal Mary Kate, I do know with all my heart that God will hear our prayers. I also pray, God's will be done and I pray for me to accept God's will.

Believe-Prayer Works

2 comments:

  1. Mary Kate,
    We love you so very much and we are praying for your miracle each and everyday. I pray that it is God's will to heal you on this earth so that you may live a long, beautiful life. We will give God all of the Glory!
    Regina and Alyson, We love you guys and are praying for you as well. I pray that God gives you the strength, comfort and peace that only He can give. God bless you all. We love you. Forrest, Arie, Clay and Ellie Chandler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Kate we love you sweet girl and hope that God hears our prayers for you tonite. Sleep well and know that Jesus love you so very much. May the peace and comfort that only Christ can bring be upon you tonite. We lift you and your mother and sister up to him each day. God Bless you all.

    Robby, Kelly, Zachary and Cody Polson Gville MS

    ReplyDelete