Friday, March 27, 2009






Follow God's example in everything you do just as a much-loved child imitates his father. Be full of love for others, following the example of Christ who loved you and gave himself to God as a sacrifice to take away your sins. And God was pleased, for Christ's love for you was like sweet perfume to him. Ephesians 5:1-2

Yesterday seems to have been a busy day for lots of our friends we follow. I just read through updates last night and there is so much going on. I talked to LaDonna for a minute, Salena had a couple of wisdom teeth cut out, she had some pain but was doing good. She is still waiting on her transplant, everything is going good so far! We sure pray that it continues to go well for her.

I had the privilege of meeting a new friend yesterday, Trevor Vampran. I want to tell you what a wonderful young man he is. I was so very impressed with him. I have heard his name for quite awhile now, but had not ever had the opportunity to meet him. He and his mom, Pam, are very close friends to Regina, Mary Kate & Alyson so they came by for Mary Kate's send off yesterday. I must say those two, Trevor and Mary Kate, had quite a fun visit. You can tell from the pictures, these two enjoy each others company. I had a chance to talk with Trevor and he gave permission to post his link on our page. Check it out... he told me he would certainly take all the prayers anyone had to offer up for him. Very sweet young man. Now having said that, I am going to have to talk with Mallerie, Trevor was telling me that Mallerie and Morgan had ganged up on him and were not being nice to such a sweet young man.... Mallerie, we need to talk! He was telling me that they were making cupcakes for someone's birthday and they would not let him help. They did finally allow him to put some sprinkles on but then told him he didn't even do that right. Girl's... come on, when a man offers to help, you gotta take them up on it. This group of kid's seem to have formed a really special friendship. One that I am sure will last a lifetime. That is one of the most awesome things about St Jude. Families sharing the same trials, bond together and become family. It is so neat to witness these relationships. They, the relationships, were so evident yesterday as Mary Kate made her way to the ambulance (royal ride home) to leave Memphis.


Check everyone's link... leave them messages of encouragement! When you sign a comment on a guestbook or if you mail a card, I encourage you to sign "Team Believe" under your name so that folks out there can identify with us as a group. As I mentioned yesterday, I'll go into the "Team Believe" explanation more in the coming days.

I hope that each of you has a wonderful day!!! Good Deed Thought For The Day: If you can, consider going to donate blood, or register for the National Bone Marrow Registry. Also, if you know anyone expecting a baby, talk with them about donating their baby's cord blood.

Also, Tabitha and Jason want to celebrate Sully's birthday, which will be coming up, by asking for toy donations to be sent to them, and they will be donating them to the children at St Jude. NOW BEFORE YOU GET READY TO SEND ANYTHING: I'll post what Tabitha sent to me yesterday regarding guidelines specified by St Jude on this matter. I think it would be so awesome if each of us could contribute to this in honor of Sully's birthday. It is such a wonderful thing that Tabitha and Jason want to do for the kids still at St Jude. I'll post this info tomorrow.

Enjoy your day! Hug your children, regarding of what age they might be!!

Believe-Prayer Works

Team Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment