Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the broken-hearted,... to comfort all who mourn,... to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. Isaiah 61: 1-3

Hello, I don't have a lot to report today, I have been on a baseball field all day, so I have not had the opportunity to go to the hospital today. I did hear from Regina, Mary Kate's MRD preliminary report is showing her cancer up 75%. She has started the new chemo. Regina is asking for our prayers. If someone would like to help organize a night of prayer for Mary Kate, I'm in on it with you. We can use the chat like we have in the past and get a 24 hour prayer chain. They will probably be here in Memphis for 2 or 3 weeks. Mary Kate needs prayer warriors!!!

No other calls have come in today, so I am hoping that means all is stable and pretty much the same. You can check the links to see if there is something that I don't know. I have to run out the door again to work my shift at the baseball tournament that our team is hosting. Playing in one tournament with our JV team, and our Varsity team is hosting one at our school. Baseball on all sides right now.

Thank you guys for loving these kids and keeping them in prayer.

Believe-Prayer Works

No comments:

Post a Comment