Friday, May 29, 2009

Good Morning,

Sorry it has been a day or since I updated but there have not been to many changes since the last post. There are a couple of prayer request from some of our families.

First, Trevor V got some results back from his CT scan that was not what they were expecting to hear, and certainly not welcome news. The scan shows a hole in Trevor's colon that is allowing air to leak from his colon. This is a pretty serious issue. When Pam received the call to tell her about this, she was also told to bring him on over to the hospital, he would need to go inpatient. So, once again, the not so happy camper and his mom are inpatient on the transplant floor again. They are calling on all prayer warriors for us to storm the heavens with our prayers for Trevor's healing. Let me remind you, he is still CANCER FREE, these are just results from treatment. Please read his site, Pam explains things much better than I do. I'll let you know as I know.

Next, Mallerie is still in ICU, this is such a stressful time for them, please keep Mal in your prayers.

Next, I want to really stress to you how much Reagan and her family need prayers at this time. As many of you know over the past few days there have been some really "different" post on her page. It has not been hard to see that there have been some family concerns by the post and also by the questbook notes being left. I am going to respect their privacy and ask that you do the same but know they need many prayers and just trust that God knows what the needs are, just lift the family up in prayer to Him. Her page has been taken down and it did need to come down, I know this leaves so many of you who have loved Reagan and her family and have followed her progress along her journey, very empty. When I first brought her to you, you have been wonderful to support them. I thank you for that. I hope to be speaking with a family member again today and I will ask if I can post about Reagan's condition to you through this page. I will not be getting into family business, but hope to have permission to keep you updated on Reagan. I just ask that you storm heaven's gates with prayers for them.

I have not heard from Poppy in the last day or so, so I am not sure about our very own Carol. I am praying that she remained off the vent and is improving each day. Keep her in your prayers, and Poppy too!

Trevor T has had some very difficult days, he is just having so much pain. The doctors are thinking he is getting to a point of needing radiation and this is very disturbing to Melinda. This has been her biggest concern for Trevor. Please pray that if he does reach the point of needing radiation, that the family will have peace about it and that Trevor will do well with it and not have any major side effects or long term issues.

I think that is it for now. I'll keep you updated as I know of any changes.

Enjoy your day.... sign up for Team Believe or ask someone to donate to your goal today. Just asking one a day will add up!!!

I really want to thank you for all of the birthday greetings and well wishes yesterday. You are all so sweet and I am blessed to have each of you in my life. THANK YOU


BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS!

GO TEAM BELIEVE

No comments:

Post a Comment