Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Enjoy The Day!

Good Morning!

I trust that each and everyone had a safe and fun filled July 4th celebration weekend. As for me and my family, we enjoyed our week at Pickwick with my brother and his family and our mother. I always enjoy our time at the lakehouse, but I do miss all of the St Jude kiddo's when I am gone.

Trevor had a fabulous weekend with his donor! She flew in to Memphis on Friday and stayed until Sunday. I did not get to meet her since I was gone but I have heard wonderful reports about their visit. I am excited for both of them, they have such a special bond and I think they have a lifelong relationship to enjoy and cherish.

I have not seen anyone yet, I returned home last night around 10:00 and today I was busy at the Dunford's new Memphis home. They have really been working hard and are really beginning to look like they have been in this house for years. It is a beautiful home and just absolutely PERFECT for their family and their needs at this time. Elizabeth has just not been feeling like herself the past few weeks, but maybe getting all of her family back together under the same roof and when the move is over and all is settled, my prayer is she will settle and feel better. She has appointments at the hossy in the morning, I do hope and pray that they can determine why she is not feeling so well. Please pray for her and for her to feel better really soon.

I hope to make my visits and check on everyone in the next few days. Tomorrow is Garrett's 16th birthday, so tomorrow is HIS day. Truck shopping and bday party tomorrow night. Bonfire and cookout... hope we can pull it off as a surprise!!!!
If we dont, oh well, hopefully he will enjoy it anyway, Happy Biirthday Garrett :)

Have a great week!

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment