Friday, August 21, 2009

Strength For The Weary

It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
he enables me to stand on the heights.

2 Samuel 22:33-34


Good morning!

I want to ask you guys to be praying for the Dunford family over the weekend. Pray for their strength to get through the services for Elizabeth. They have been working very hard to make this a perfect celebration of her beautiful life. There are many who will be traveling from many different places to attend. Please keep everyone in your prayers for their safe travel and for each to have the hugs and words to say to give comfort to DJ, Michelle, Charlie and Andrew. Also, I do not want to leave out the extended family, please remember them in prayer. Sweet Elizabeth is so loved by so many. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that she knew exactly how loved she is.

I will be leaving in a few hours to make the trip down to Mandeville. Dr. Sara will be going with me, we will be meeting up with Regina and Alyson in Jackson, MS this afternoon then on to Mandeville where we will be connecting with Pam and Trevor to make the final leg to a family/friend gathering in Slidell tonight. Mass will be in Covington tomorrow at 1:00. I will not post again until after I return from this weekend unless something comes up that we need your prayers for in an urgent manner.

Salena is still in ICU and I think she may be going to go into surgery for removal of some of the fluid on her heart. Please keep her in your prayers. LaDonna is counting on your guys to lift them up!

Keep all of the St Jude kids in your prayers. Check their updates for their specific needs and praises.

Be safe, have a great weekend with your friends and family.

BELIEVE - PRAYER WORKS!!!

Make that DONATION today to the St Jude Marathon.... just click on the link "DONATE TO ST JUDE MARATHON" at the top of this post and donate directly online. Simple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment