Thursday, September 10, 2009

When You Think You CAN'T... Remember Who You Are Doing It For!














Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

Psalm 55:22



It's time to get into full swing!! We are three months away from the big weekend that we look forward to all year long!! Some have already purchased their airline tickets and I do have a confirmation on our hotel. The contract is signed and our block of rooms is ready for you to begin confirming your room. I want to share with you that we will be joined by a few other St Jude families and their teams. We are so excited to share this time with them. You have been praying and supporting them, this is your opportunity to meet them and spend some time with them. You know me... I don't give away all my secrets, so you will just have to come to find out what all this weekend will have in store, but I promise you IT WILL BE AWESOME IN MANY MANY WAYS!!!

Get registered, the price will go up again the first of October. I hope to have the team t-shirt design ready for you to see and begin ordering by the first of next week. Be watching for emails for more details.

I know money is tight for everone, but just think... if you ask 10 people to give just $10.00 that is $100.00... if each one of you can make a pledge and promise to yourself to raise just $100.00 think what that will do for our team. I can tell you too, once you get started it will continue to come in!!!

When you think... I just can't ask someone to sponsor me... scroll back up and look at the faces of those kids we are doing this for :) If they can fight and they can go through what they go through.... well, I don't think I have to finish that sentence, you know.

KICK IT UP INTO HIGH GEAR.... I CHALLENGE YOU TO EACH TRY TO GET AT LEAST $50.00 IN DONATIONS BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH. I WILL PLEDGE TO GET AT LEAST $50.00 BY THE END OF THE MONTH!


Check the sites of all our kids. There is some good news and some urgent prayer request as well. Please keep Clay and Alex D. on your urgent prayer list.

Keep those families who have said their goodbye's for now to their babies.. they need your prayers as much now as ever.

Much love to you all ~

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment