Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Please Join The Effort To Find A Cure!!!



O Heart Bowed Down with Sorrow

O heart bowed down with sorrow!
O eyes that long for sight!
There's gladness in believing;
In Jesus there is light.

Come unto me, all ye that labor
and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn of me;
For I am meek and lowly in heart
And ye shall find rest unto your soul

Earth's fleeting gain and pleasure
Can never satisfy:
Tis love our joy doth measure
For love can never die.

Come unto me, all ye that labor
and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn of me;
For I am meek and lowly in heart
And ye shall find rest unto your soul

His peace is like a river,
His love is like a song;
His yoke's a burden never;
Tis easy all day long.

Come unto me, all ye that labor
and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn of me;
For I am meek and lowly in heart
And ye shall find rest unto your soul


PLEASE GET ON YOUR KNEES IN PRAYER FOR DAX, JULIE. AUSTIN AND THEIR FAMILIES. I will simply ask you to click on Dax's link on our page and read Julie's post.

I want to ask you to also pray for the necessary funds to be made available for research to help find a cure for this. Our hearts have all been touched by these kids and their families, PLEASE I beg you to search your heart and and give whatever you can to St Jude in the loving honor and memory of these children to help with research. Just think, if there was a dime given for each tear shed over the illness and death of just one child, think what a difference that money could make. One day, I pray that one day, the doors of St Jude and every cancer treatment and research facility will be closed due to lack of patients.

One of our wonderful prayer warriors and team members and I decided tonight that our goal would be to be a team to go around from city to city and put together playsets for all the kids who will be healed and cured from this disease and sent home to play on brand new playsets!!! Lisa and I are very willing to read directions and learn how to use a cordless screwdriver!!!!

PLEASE, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY $1.00, PLEASE SEARCH YOUR HEART, BE IN PRAYER ABOUT ANY DOLLAR AMOUNT THAT YOU CAN GIVE TO GO TO THIS CAUSE. DO IT IN MEMORY OF ETHAN, SULLY, MADDIE, MARY KATE, ELIZABETH, ALEX, REAGAN, CLAY, KACEY AND EVERY OTHER CHILD YOU KNOW OF WHO HAS GIVEN THIER LIFE TO CANCER IN THEIR CHILDHOOD.

Under the section down the left side of this page, look under TEAM BELIEVE and go to "Donate To St Jude- Click Here" Click on that link and it will take you directly to where you can make a donation safe and secured online.

May God continue to bless us with the health of our families and the prosperity that he has so richly blessed us with.

Praying for Dax, praying for his miracle. Praying for Mallerie, praying for her healing.

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment