Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TRUST AND FAITH

These statements are a direct quote from a book I read recently: These statements are based from the story about Jesus walking on the water in Matthew chapter 14. In the book, the author goes into explaining each statement, but I think each statement within itself gives each of us something to "ponder". Each statement shows such total faith and trust in Him. For any English majors out there ... I am not sure how to go about enclosing this in quotation marks, so if I have done it incorrectly please forgive me.

" 1. God develops our strength with His storms.
2. The storms will not hide me where God can not find me.
3. With God timing is more important that time.
4. The will of God will never take me where the grace of God cannot keep me.
5. What seems like a problem to me is not a problem to God.
6. God is willing to accept responsibility for a life dedicated to Him."


Where is your faith and trust? When I find myself asking questions like... "why God" I have to remind myself of these statements and strengthen my faith. Pray each day for stronger faith and trust.


I REALLY NEED FOR EACH PERSON REGISTERED ON TEAM BELIEVE TO SEND ME AN EMAIL AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE OR WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE DINNER ON FRIDAY NIGHT. I HAVE GOT TO TURN IN A HEAD COUNT TO MACARONI GRILL THIS WEEK. PLEASE GET THIS EMAIL TO ME BY WEDNESDAY. I KNOW MANY OF YOU HAVE TOLD ME EITHER ON THE PHONE OR IN A MSG ALONG THE WAY, BUT MY BRAIN IS ONLY ABOUT THE SIZE OF A PEA..... SO PLEASE JUST CONFIRM IN AN EMAIL SO I WILL HAVE IT ALL IN ONE SPOT. I NEED TO GIVE THEM AN ACCURATE COUNT. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

NEED TO UPDATE HERE..... 11:32 AM

I just got a message from Svetlana, one of our Team Believe members who has been in a contest with a team of her friends in Atlanta. This was a "Biggest Loser, Weight Loss Team Competition" she and her team have been doing this for several months now. The prize for the winning team was $500.00 cash. She just sent me word that their team WON!!!! They entered this competition agreeing that if they won the money would go to St Jude through Team Believe!!!!! AWESOME, we are so proud of Svetlana and her team. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!! It's a win for them and a win for St Jude!!!

Have a blessed day!

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS~

No comments:

Post a Comment