Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Kid On The Block

Good HOT HOT HOT afternoon!! I really hated to see summer break come to an end, but if summer is going to be over, I'm ready for this heat to be over too! Today it has topped out at over 100 degrees, with a heat index of around 117 degrees. WAY TO HOT!


Gonna make this quick... I have to leave to go meet up with Ariel and family for dinner.

I got to officially meet the new family today. PRECIOUS little boy! I will post his Caringbridge link with "Our Friends" please go check him out, follow him along this journey. As you can imagine, it's all new to them, very overwhelming at times and they can certainly use your prayers and your words of encouragement in their guest book. His name is Preston, he has Aplastic Anemia and will be undergoing a transplant in the next few weeks. Please be praying for him and his family.

I also have another child for you to please add to your prayer list. He is 7 and is in ICU at LeBonheur. He has had a major brain bleed, has undergone brain surgery and is currently in a coma. This little guy is from my hometown area, he is actually the child of one of my cousins, cousin on her dad's side of the family. I visited with them at the hospital today, the situation is not the best, he really needs all of the prayers he can get. He needs a major miracle. His name is Joshua, he has a twin brother and a little 4 year old sister. Please be praying for him and his family. This has just happened in the past few days, I shared with them today about Caringbridge, so hopefully they will be able to have someone set up a page for him soon. If they do, I will give you his CB page and you can follow him too. As of this afternoon they have given them a diagnosis of Mayo Mayo (sp?????) It is very rare and most often found in children between the ages of 6 and 15 and found mainly in the Asian population. He is in a coma and on the vent at this time. Please be on your knees in prayer for him and all of the other children we follow.

I'll update more info as I know it. Just be praying!

BELIEVE PRAYER WORKS~

No comments:

Post a Comment